25th August 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear for TCS campus recruitment? Books to be referred?

I somi,a 4th year student of mechanical engineering branch.I want to appear TCS campus requirement test.,i am preparing for that.so which book i should refer so that it will be help full for me.please suggest me some books

25th July 2015, 05:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for TCS campus recruitment? Books to be referred?

Tata Consultancy Services is the top most multinational companies in the field of information technology in India and among top ten in the world. This company recruits candidates from electrical, mechanical, electronics, computer science engineering and information technology.

It also recruit candidates from Master of computer application. To be eligible for placement drives in TCS, you must have scored 60% throughout 10th, 12th and in bachelor's degree without any backlog. Only one year gap between studies is allowed.

On campus or off campus recruitment drives of TCS involves:

1. Quantitative Aptitude round and E mail writing: For aptitude, Arun Sharma will be the best book to crack this round of TCS. You can practice email writing from various websites.

2. Technical round: Study your core subjects of engineering as fundamental technical questions are asked generally in this phase.

3. In human resource interview, your overall personality will be assesed. So know about yourself, positives, negatives etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?