25th August 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?

i want to msc chemistry botony by distance education give me detail about the admission process and fee and nearest center of bareilly
vaibhav

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
  2. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  3. Is MSc botany from Dr CV Raman University recognized by UGC?
  4. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  5. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  6. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  7. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry -- [New]
  8. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
  10. Universities providing M.Phil Chemistry or MSc Environmental Science course through distance education?
  11. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  13. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  14. Is MSc chemistry distance education conducted by Annamalai University
  15. Which are the colleges that offer MSc Biotechnology through distance education? I have completed MSc in Botany
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D through distance education after completion of MSc Chemistry by distance mode from Vinayak Mission University
  17. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  18. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
3rd July 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?

Distance course of msc in botany from annamalai university is valid or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?