25th August 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student

I wanted internships or jobs in companies that also provides higher studies.
And what kind of courses am I suppose to do to get jobs faster?? I am a b.e cse final year student

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  2. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. What should I do after B.E after doing final year B.E in CSE department?
  4. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  5. Higher studies via GATE after B.E (CSE)? How to prepare for GATE?
  6. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  7. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
  10. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  13. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication -- [New]
  14. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  15. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  17. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  18. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?