25th August 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya

I need exam pattern and solved papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya.

21st September 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya

show the quistion papers for the librarian
29th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need exam pattern and solved papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
i have last 3 years librarian post exam papers
thank you!
5th October 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper of librarian exam kvs on [email protected]
thanx
20th October 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

kindly send previous 10 years question paper for the post of librarians papers
29th November 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i need question papers for the post of librarian
30th November 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly send previous 10 years question paper for the post of librarians papers

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-post-librarian-kendriya-vidyalaya-1284996.html#ixzz2m7UKUv5m
5th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Kindly suggest me libarians exam related competiton book which place i buy
6th December 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

kindly do the needful
my email id is [email protected]
6th December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND AND HELP ME LIBARIANS EXAM RELATED SAMPLE PAPER
6th December 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers of kvs librarian post.
my email id is [email protected]
7th December 2013, 11:05 AM
vky25

I have applied for the post of librarian.I need exam pattern and solved papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya.

Thanks
10th December 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want last three year's question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya for the post of Librarian.
11th December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Last years question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Librarian Post?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-post-librarian-kendriya-vidyalaya-1284996.html#ixzz2n8hHa8WL
13th December 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

plz send me some sample papers for the post of librarian. i have no idea about it...... my mail id is [email protected] plz send me some last years solved papers
23rd May 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous question paper of library science of Kendriya vidalya
6th June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of librarian.I need exam pattern and solved papers for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
7th June 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want last three years question papers for librarian post in kv .i don't have any idea about it .

Please help me.
19th June 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i want last three years question papers for librarian post in kvs. plz send question papers for my mail [email protected]
22nd June 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want last 5 years question paper for librarian post in kvs please send me question papers for my mail id [email protected]
4th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I checked so many time kvs website but I did not found yet....Plz send me last 3 year questions papaer for librarian post..my I'd [email protected]
12th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

PLease submit me kvs libraian periovies years paper my eml [email protected]
14th July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

kindly send previous 5 years question paper for the post of librarians papers. my email Id [email protected]
28th July 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

request: sample quetion paper for post of librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya

kindly send previous 5 years question paper for the post of librarians papers.my email id [email protected]
28th July 2015, 08:16 PM
k surender

Sir/madam

I am going to appear for the post of librarian exam, so please send last 10 years librarian solved papers. [email protected] I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks
Warm Regards
k.surender
28th July 2015, 08:18 PM
k surender

Sir/madam

I am going to appear for the post of librarian exam, so please send last 10 years librarian solved papers. [email protected] I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks
Warm Regards
k.surender
31st July 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for the post of kvs librarian so please send me last 10years question papers. My email: [email protected]
3rd August 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me 10 yrs previous question of librarian conducted in kendriya vidyalaya on my email id: [email protected]
22nd August 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, kindly send me 10 yrs previous question papers of librarian conducted in kendriya vidyalaya on my email id:[email protected]
23rd August 2015, 12:40 PM
manju.ydv

Sir/Madam,
I am preparing for KV librarian post. Please provide me last years solved question papers for the post of KV librarian. My id : [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Manju
6th October 2015, 05:14 PM
jeeans

Re: Last years question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Librarian Post?

I am appearing kendriya vidhyala librarian examination so pls send me some last years solved question paper for preparation.

My mail i.d is:[email protected]
9th January 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last five years question with answer of kendriya Vidyala for the librarian post.
My mail ID: [email protected]
9th January 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in the exam of KVS for the post of librarian. If anyone got last years question paper please email me [email protected]
will be thankful.
23rd January 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years question paper with answer of KVS for librarian post email [email protected]
29th January 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last five years question with answer of kendriya vidyalaya for the librarian post email. [email protected]
2nd February 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I need last 10 years question papers of kvs for the post of Librarian and send it on my mail id [email protected]

thanks.
6th February 2018, 10:39 PM
anjuga

Dear sir, Please send me 10 year previous question papers which is asked in KVS for the post of Librarian KVS
[email protected]
Thanks and Regards,
Anju Garg
12th February 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 10 years KVS librarian sample papers as soon as possible. I am not able to find it on website.

My email idis [email protected]
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?