30th August 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do MS in USA after studying engineering with 55%

iam trilok,iam now studying engineering 3rd year i have 55% am i eligible to do ms in usa??

Related Questions:
  1. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E? -- [New]
  2. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  5. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  7. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  8. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  9. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  10. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  11. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  13. Am I eligible for MS from USA/UK after AMIE?
  14. Am I eligible for MS in USA after scoring 58% in engineering
  15. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  16. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  17. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  18. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
14th July 2015, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do MS in USA after studying engineering with 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam trilok,iam now studying engineering 3rd year i have 55% am i eligible to do ms in usa??
After completion of B.Tech/B.E degree you can apply for MS in USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?