31st August 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICE college in diploma in Bangalore?

i have discontinued my dce course in 2011 and so i want rejoin the same course i dint get any colleges in my near by and so i wish to join in bangalore!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  2. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  3. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  4. Is ICE AICTE approved? I am doing diploma in ICE
  5. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  6. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma? -- [New]
  7. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  8. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  9. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  10. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  11. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  12. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  13. Best colleges in Bangalore, Delhi for M.Tech? Qualification required to join in that college? Any competitive exam to join the college?
  14. Can I join B.Tech from IEI University Kolkata? I have completed diploma civil from ICE University
  15. How to join AMIE B.Tech after completing ICE diploma by lateral entry?
  16. How to do diploma in Architecture college in Bangalore?
  17. Which colleges are best in Bangalore for E&C and E&E?
  18. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?