21st April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Girls allowed to join Defense Core after 12th? Details about the option?

Are girls allowed to join any defence core after 10+2 ? please tell me all the details about this option . PLEASE HELP ME !

25th June 2011, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Girls allowed to join Defense Core after 12th? Details about the option?

There is no option for girls to enter into the defence field after 10+2. They can enter the defence services only after the graduation. They can also enter the defence sector if they have a N.C.C 'c' Certificate. After graduation you can choose from the Army, Navy or Air force Short Service Commission scheme. You can complete your graduation and try your option of entering the defence sector.
15th November 2011, 11:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Girls allowed to join Defense Core after 12th? Details about the option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are girls allowed to join any defence core after 10+2 ? please tell me all the details about this option . PLEASE HELP ME !
hi,
I am sorry to say that there is no option for girls after 12th.

if you want to join defence then you have to qualify the Combined Defense Service Exam (CDSE) which is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year

ELIGIBILITY:-

you have to pass graduation in nay stream from recognized university.

you age should be in between 19-24 year.
you should be unmarried

ALL THE BEST!
11th January 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

how girls can apply for n.d.a appearing 12th science .Do girls can join N.D.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?