12th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement if I am a final year engineering student

I am a final year engineering student . I have one live backlog. Am i eligible for placement?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student
  2. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  3. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
  5. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBI/IB/CID after passing final year engineering student
  7. Oracle placement papers for B.Tech students?
  8. Previous year Placement Papers of Essar?
  9. Information about the placement of TCS? I am a student of engineering
  10. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for placement in any IT company after having 4 pending papers? I am studying final year now -- [New]
  12. Is a final year Production Engineering student eligible to apply for GATE in Aerospace Engineering Course?
  13. Are final year Environmental Engineering students eligible for Engineering Service Exam conducted by UPSC?
  14. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  17. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to attend the Indian Engineering Service Exam?
1st September 2016, 12:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement if I am a final year engineering student

The eligibility criteria for majority of top Multinational Companies are:

>>Candidates must have done 10+2 to bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. Minimum of 60% marks throughout academics is necessary for eligibility.

>>There should not be any active pending backlogs. Candidates with backlog are not eligible for placement.

>>Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

You can clearly see the eligibility criteria that with backlogs, none is eligible for placement, you must clear your backlogs to become eligible for jobs and exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?