16th September 2013, 02:55 PM
IRAM SALEEM

Can I do MBBS after completing my program of BSc Nursing in Armed Forces Nursing institute

can i do mbbs after completing my program of bsc nursing in armed forces nursing institute???

Related Questions:

9th April 2014, 03:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completing my program of BSc Nursing in Armed Forces Nursing institute

You can get into the MBBS course via lateral entry. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?