26th November 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BA at any college of Los Angeles, California?

Sir/Madam my name is Jaya Ahlawat i had just given my 10th class exam from ICSE board and i want to do B.A after my 12th grade can i go to any college in Los Angeles , California ? Please tell me if this is possible.

18th December 2013, 10:18 PM
lits35

Default Re: Can I get admission in BA at any college of Los Angeles, California?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam my name is Jaya Ahlawat i had just given my 10th class exam from ICSE board and i want to do B.A after my 12th grade can i go to any college in Los Angeles , California ? Please tell me if this is possible.
Hey Jaya
of course yes You can go to any college of Los Angeles for doing your graduation but before that you have to pass +2 with high grades. As compared to other countries get enrolled in any study course in USA is quite competitive for international students. To earn admission in top and high ranking college you must have good grades and adequate financial support that can done by either achieving scholarship or merit based ads good command over language is must.
The language proficiency test score should be-- TOEFL 80 and above for graduation.
IELTS score should be 6 and above for graduation.
below are the mentioned are the few university in california where you can apply:
*California State University, Long Beach
*Liberal Arts, Los Ageles
*Occidental College, Los Angeles
* California Institute of the Arts
* Academy of Art University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?