27th November 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Good research topic for researh in Commerce?

Sir...,I am doing my masters in commerce and am a 1st year student in St.Berchmans College,Changanacherry,Kerala..I have qualified for the UGC NET/JRF December. I would be so thankful if you could help me out for finding a good topic for my research study.I am a starter and only knows a little about research.But am sure i could do a better research paper.Managerial Economics and Marketing are my favourite subjects.I need to know some good and feasible topics for me. Expecting your reply.Thankyou.

13th September 2014, 09:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good research topic for researh in Commerce?

There are many sectors on which you can work on. Hence you need to first choose a sector of your interest and then decide the research topic. Some of the research topics are mentioned below.

- Financial Inclusion – The Role of Banks
- Risk Analysis and Portfolio Management of Salaried People and Self Employed Investing in Stock Market
- Recent Trends in Effective Rates of Corporate tax in India
- Comparative Study of Two -Consecutive Years Cash Flow Statements
- NPAS and its management by commercial banks in India
- Investment Perspective of salaried people in private sector
- Compliance with Accounting Standard in Indian Scenario
- Breaking the Bonds of Tradition : A Study of Selected Works of Five Novelists of South India
- Behavioral pattern of savings and investment of salaried people in Private sector
- Challenges and Opportunities of Globalisation of Higher Education – Perception of Students of University of Mumbai
- Impact of Technology on Students Reading Habit – Comparative Study of Students from - Aided & Self – Financing Courses
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
- CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND PROBLEM OF NPA'S IN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS
2nd April 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing my post graduation in commerce and I am thinking about further phd course so which subject should I have to select and what is the scope for, as job point of view.
30th December 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I am doing my M.phil(Commerce), i want to do research in Emotional intelligence. In which field i can do my research?
In medical, Information technology like this which field i can do?

Regards
Suganya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?