26th April 2011, 02:42 PM
dikshac4

Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?

I am studying in 12th commerce,i do not have maths,i have interest in business,economics and bit of accounts so please tell me what should i do after my 12 i want to do short course with the opportunity of getting highly paid salary job? please reply as soon as possible

26th April 2011, 03:24 PM
anujjain2303

Default Re: Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?

hello,
As you are from commerce field your interest is in business studies and economic...according to your interest you should go for B.B.A. but i wanna tell you one another field which is a little bit different but very impressive and good field.I will suggest you to join the mass communication programme in this field you will learn about journalism and various another jobs like radio jockey (RJ) video jockey(vJ) etc.this is 3 year course.
26th April 2011, 11:47 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?

Hello friend,
After 12th in commerce you can go for CA, CS, ICAWI, Finance etc.
You can get highly paid jobs in these fields. Also you can go for B.COM and after completion of B.Com you can go for MBA. So after MBA you get highly profiled jobs. You are directly appointed for HR post of the company.
7th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

im tina...r there any short term courses i can do after 12th commerce??...i had taken maths too and i like accounting
14th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

can v do CA after 2nd p.u.???????????????????
23rd May 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i want short term courses details after 12th commerce
25th May 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

after 12th commerce cam i di mbbs
29th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with that i am doing 12th with that i have to study more.
4th July 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE PASSED CLASS 12TH COMMERCE WITH WATH,50% MARKS, and i need job as soon as possible within 1year...
what should i do???
plz help me...
my mob. no. is- 08591216747
PLZ LEAVE AN SMS OR UR CONTACT NO.
6th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hiiii.... i m completed my 12 commerce without maths in 2003 can you suggest me the different courses for girl. via corresepondence. n through this course i get highly paid job.... please suggest or guide me...
6th July 2011, 11:26 PM
fazlu
Member+

according to your interest you should go for B.B.A.but As you are from commerce field your interest is in business studies and economic. but i wanna tell you one another field which is a little bit different but very impressive and good field.I will suggest you to join the mass communication program in this field you will learn about journalism and various another jobs like radio jockey (RJ) video jockey(vJ) etc 3 years course.
3rd August 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear
sir
12 {Eco} student ,sir my ambition is to become and accountant i have no idea about this field please tell what should i do to become and accountant in India . 60 % is eligible or not .
Thank you
please send me email or sms
My Email id :- [email protected]
contact no. 9402782216
4th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear
sir
I am 12 (Eco) Student and My Ambition is to become and Accountant .But i have no idea in this field so tell me what should i do to become and accountant .pl's i what detail information about this field .55% or 60 % is Eligible
Thank you
30th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

im a science student(fyjc). im highly interested in business and economics. please suggest me some nice career options. i also wish to establish my own enterprise a s im greatly interested in business.
4th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

after 12th standard commerce with maths so what can i do in future
7th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 with 95 prcnt in comerce. what is the best carrier option for me which gives me heavy package.
15th August 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with commerce now i am pursuing b.com 2nd year.in tell me about in short term course.
my email id [email protected]
thanks regards
rajat pandey.
22nd March 2013, 08:33 AM
suzysharma.sahrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikshac4 View Post
I am studying in 12th commerce,i do not have maths,i have interest in business,economics and bit of accounts so please tell me what should i do after my 12 i want to do short course with the opportunity of getting highly paid salary job? please reply as soon as possible
i am a son of business man. I am 12th pass. Please guide me if there any courses that can be helpful to me if in my carrier as well as my business.

Thanks
Ravi
11th April 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i job after 12th form commerce side with maths
13th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th commerce with maths. plzz tell me about in short term course.

e-mail id :[email protected]
30th December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student am complete baf . and I want to do iti course. which course I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?