11th December 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force having good physique?

My age is 20 and i want to get admitted in Indian airforce. I also wants to let you know that i am an engineering student and my branch is civil.I have great interest in airforce and i know that i have the ability to become a good airforce officer in future times.I also have good physique and a good height of 6.2.I just want to know how i can get admitted in Indian airforce?is there any exam that i have to pass?

22nd December 2013, 09:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force having good physique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 20 and i want to get admitted in Indian airforce. I also wants to let you know that i am an engineering student and my branch is civil.I have great interest in airforce and i know that i have the ability to become a good airforce officer in future times.I also have good physique and a good height of 6.2.I just want to know how i can get admitted in Indian airforce?is there any exam that i have to pass?
Hey friend,

It is good that you have mentioned that you have a good physique as you would need it while being selected for the post in Indian Air Force.And as coming back to your need,you have asked how to join in Indian Air force,you need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Air Force.

There are several entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in Indian Air Force and they can be only attempted based on the eligibility criteria which are framed for them.

The Eligibility criteria would include such as:

# Nationality

# Martial Status

# Age Limit

# Education Qualification

# Physical Standard

To tell in detail about these criteria's they are:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality Standard

>> The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit needed is that the candidate must have a age limit of 19-23 years

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and should have Physics and Mathematics as subjects as it is very important.

>> Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit as it is very important.

Regarding the Physical standards refer below for information.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the CDS Exam as it offers candidates to join in Defence forces of India

To tell about the CDS Exam it stands for Combined Defence Service exam which is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and if you see this exam is being conducted every year for candidate and is held twice as CDS I and CDS II

You can apply for the exam in 2 modes which is:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd December 2013, 10:08 PM
praveen1033

YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR AFCAT WHICH MUST REQUIRES 60% INYOUR FINAL DEGREE
1.FIRST YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THE AFCAT EXAM CONDUCTED EVERY YEAR BY AIR FORCE ACCADEMY (HYDERABAD)
2.THE PAPER CONSIST OF ;a)REASONING
b)GENERAL AWARENESS
c)MATHEMATICS
d)ENGLISH
3)AFTER CLEARING THE EXAM YOU ARE INVITED TO APPEAR BEFORE AFSB AND YOU MUST HAVE TO CLEAR THAT SSB(5 DAYS) AND PABT(PILOT APPTITUDE BATTERY TEST)(1 DAY)
4)AFTER RECOMMENDATION FROM AFSB YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS OF AIRFORCE(MAY TAKE 1 TO 2 WEEKS)
5)AFTER ALL THIS YOUR WORK FINISHES AND AIRFORCE ACCADEMY WILL GENERATE AN AAL INDIA MERIT LIST. AFTER THEN YOU WILL GET INTO AIRFORCE.
26th April 2015, 10:30 AM
Ashwakh

You can join in Airforce through different Entrance exams like ,

~ Combined defence service exam
~ Airforce common admission test

* AFCAT exam details:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can apply for the afcat exam to join in Airforce . The exam includes 3 branches like ,

> Technical branch
> Ground duty branch
> Flying branch

For Technical branch ,age shouldbe in between 18-28 years only
For Flying branch ,age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
For Ground duty branch , age shouldbe in between 20-23 years only

Flying branch includes ,
-> Helicopters
-> Fighters
-> Transports

Exam Syllabus is ,

1) General awareness
2) Verbal ability in english
3) Numerical ability
4) Reasoning and military aptitude test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?