15th December 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Coat Guard and Indian Navy?

Sir I am a t.y.b.a.student I join a Indian coast guard and Indian navy so how to apply? Wanna join in coast guard & indian navy

22nd December 2013, 10:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Coat Guard and Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a t.y.b.a.student I join a Indian coast guard and Indian navy so how to apply? Wanna join in coast guard & indian navy
Hey friend,

For Coast Guard:

To join in as a Coast Guard and if you like to get in as Assistant Commandant you would need to satisfy these criteria's and that would include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

# Nationality:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

# Age Limit:

>> The candidate which you would need to have is that you must born between 01-07-1989 to 30-06-1993.

# Education Qualification:

>> The candidate should have completed a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible for the exam

MODE OF SELECTION:
  • Mental Ability Test
  • Picture Perception
  • Discussion Test
  • Psychologist test
  • Group Testing
  • Interview

For Indian Navy:

In the case of joining in Indian Navy means you would need to write the entrance exam concerned for it and you should satisfy the Eligibility criteria's which are framed for the exams in order to be eligible as there are many exams which are conducted according to it.

The Eligibility criteria would include such as Nationality, Age Limit, Martial Status , Education Qualification and Physical Standard.

As you have not mentioned your qualification i cannot point out the exam which you could opt as there are many but i could say the minimum qualification which you would need to attempt for a exam to join in Indian Navy and they are:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India.

# The candidate appearing for the exam should be a Unmarried Male candidate as they are only eligible as per the Martial Status which is needed for the exam

# The candidate should have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years of age as per the Age Limit standard

# The Education Qualification Needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

# Apart from all this the candidate need to be Physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam as this is the exam which needs all these criteria and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year twice.

ALL THE BEST
15th July 2021, 06:41 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to apply for Coat Guard and Indian Navy?

Coastal guard entry :-
12th passed exam.
Sailor or navik (general duty)
Sailor or navik ( domestic branch)

Age limit "- 18 to 22 years.
General duty - 10+2 with mathematics and physics.
Domestic branch- 10th passed.

Indian navy:-
10+2 with mathematics and physics. Bachelor's degree in engineering with 60% aggregate.
Age limit- 21 to 24 years.
Admission by services selection board (SSB) after an interview and medical test. 10+2 exam with science stream and physical standards, unmarried apply from NDA and CDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?