19th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Territorial Army being 30 years old working professional?

I am 30 years old.and i have passed iti course in electronics and i have 5 years working experience in mini hydro electric field.how can i join in territorial army?

26th December 2013, 09:51 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Territorial Army being 30 years old working professional?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply.

Territorial Army examination is conducted by Indian Army Once in a year. You can serve the nation in two ways :- as Civilian and as soldier. this year announcement was already released. Last Date for receipt of application on
31 December 2013.

To apply for this examination, the candidate should possess a graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. There is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Minimum Qualifying marks in graduation enough to appear for this examination.

The candidate must have attained the age 18 years and must not have attained the age of 42 years as on 31 December 2013. Only Male candidates and Ex-servicemen officer are eligible to apply.

The Recruitment process is based on Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test and Personal Interview. Selected Applicants will be to continue with their profession as well as serve the nation as a Civilian and Territorial Army.

Application Process : All the candidates can get the application form from employment news papers as well as official website of Indian Army. Send the application form along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 * 12 size , two passport size photographs and postal stamp worth Rs.12/-

If you need more details about that examination than you check the official notification of India Army. Official Website of Indian Army :- www.indianarmy.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TA_Advt111113.pdf(344.7 KB, 179 views)
5th May 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Territorial Army being 30 years old working professional?

I am a govt.teacher in rajasthan. I want to join TA as officer. But i am perplexed how will i manage my two jobs together and what will.be leave procedure to take training and serving nation during my teachership. Please reply me at
[email protected]
26th July 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know that whether officers of T.A. are given any preference in civil services exams conducted by states in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?