19th December 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?

I want admission for my son studying in std-7th at present in DPS gandhinagar,for std-8th. So, for that I'm searching for C.b.s.e school with hostel facility

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  2. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  3. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  4. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  5. List of CBSE schools in hyderabad with hostel facility?
  6. Best coaching and residential colleges for 11th and 12th cum IIT coaching in Bhubaneshwar(Odisha)?
  7. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  8. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  9. Is CBSE education is available for 10+1 and 10+2? Is hostel facility available for boys?
  10. List of IIT Coaching centers at Coimbatore and Chennai?
  11. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  12. Is there CBSE education for 11th and 12th? Will it facilitate hostel facility for boys?
  13. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  14. How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?
  15. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  16. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best CBSE schools and IIT JEE coaching centres?
  18. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
28th December 2013, 11:05 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?

There are good schools which has hostel facilities. Some of the renowned one are as follow. Chaitanya School situated in Gandhinagar, is a co-educational English medium school. It is founded by Sree Vidya Niketan Trust. Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 CRPF, Gandhinagar and Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 Gandhi Nagar and Shree Swaminarayan Public School Gandhinagar are good options. Mount Litera Zee School, Gandhinagar is an English medium, co-educational school affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
4th January 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i want my son admission in 9th standard in mount litera zee school. So give me fee structure & hostel fee in hyderabad school
21st February 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am living Salem I interest my son's 5&8 std join with hostel in Bangalore . Fees and budget school list give
12th April 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for cbse kv hostel in delhi? Where it is and what is capacity of girl child
23rd August 2021, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Best hostel in banglore 8 th std
10th December 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am 8 th standard student I want to hostel facility in jaipur so I want to give the exam when it was held
23rd March 2022, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam not have money and iam interested in study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?