24th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?

Sir,i want to know about the private medical collepes in jharkhand in which have the facility of education loan.
I am belongs from a middel class family so i need totally in loan whenever i have some lands for mordgage. is it possible.i can get totaly by loan?

2nd January 2014, 01:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?

Yes,you can definitely avail education loan for pursuing your MBBS course in the private medical college of Jharkhand. However the institute where you want to pursue the medical course should be recognized by MCI or Medical Council of India. Otherwise the bank will not sanction your loan. The recognized private medical colleges of Jharkhand are as follows:-

-MGM Medical College, Near Dimna Sakchi
-Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad
-Rajendra Medical College, Ranchi, Ranchi

You can pursue medical course in any of these colleges and also avail education loan from any nationalized banks to pay the college fees. Since your family has some lands to keep as mortgage so you can easily avail an education loan of 10 lakhs which is the highest loan amount which can be sanctioned as education loan for study in India.

Our best wishes are with you.
Be a good doctor and serve the nation.
23rd January 2014, 07:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land.
5th April 2020, 07:25 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Mostly many banks may provide you full loan if you have the mortgage property according to that ,many bank provide loan upto a certain amount you will have to inquire that with your bank in which you will apply for the loan
You must choose the college which is approved by the medical council of India
You will also have to provide some documents in your bank to avail the loan
If you successfully fulfil the requirements than you may be able to attain full loan for your course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?