27th December 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?

Procedure for becoming Chartered Accountant after Mcom is what for which I'm looking for solution. Kindly clear my doubt of CA after Mcom

30th December 2013, 11:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure for becoming Chartered Accountant after Mcom is what for which I'm looking for solution. Kindly clear my doubt of CA after Mcom
Nice to see that you're interested in Charted Accountant Course after completing M.com course. Being an M.com you're directly eligible for CA intermediate course without applying for Foundation course.

Eligibility Criteria for intermediate course:-
  • Non- Commerce Graduation with Mathematics subjects must score minimum 60% percentage of marks
  • Non- Commerce Graduation with other than Mathematics subject must score 55% percentage of marks
  • Commerce Graduation must score 50% percentage of marks.

So, being a commerce student, If you scored more then 50% percentage of marks in graduation course then definitely you're eligible for CA intermediate course.

How to become a Chartered Accountant?

The Applicant should be register for the Chartered Accountant .
The Applicant should be forward their Application in the prescribed form along with the prescribed fee through demand draft drawn in favour of the secretary Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

Note:- The CA institution located in different regions like, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Karpur etc..

So, being a M.com course candidate you can directly apply for CA intermediate course.
1st January 2014, 11:22 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

CA stands for Chartered Accountant and for joining in as a CA you need to do ICWAI course and this stands for Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.The course consists of 3 stages and they are:

>> Foundation
>> Intermediate
>> Final

You can join in the Foundation course right after completing your 10th.As you have asked about becoming a CA right after M.com which is a PG course,yeah it is possible as you can join in Intermediate course as the candidate who has completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% in your Commerce degree.If you have completed a degree in non-commerce should have 60% aggregate.

So,as you have completed you can directly join in the Intermediate course.

Intermediate Course: (Stage I)

> Business Taxation

> Cost and Management Accounting

> Business Laws and Communication Skill

> Information Systems and Technology

Intermediate Course: (Stage II)

> Auditing

> Advanced Financial Accounting

> Management Accounting Performance Management

> Quantitative Methods

If you have completed the Intermediate course then you can go for the FInal course and if you finish your Final then you are eligible to become a Chartered Accountant.

ALL THE BEST
14th June 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Chartered accountant course colleges in ernakulam under mg university
8th September 2021, 11:36 PM
Minal F

For CA Chartered Accountant Candidates must have 12th passed with Minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university.

The Chartered Accountant are Highly in demand by various organisations including banks , Financial organisations, Corporates etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?