27th December 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?

Dear Sir,
I am an I T I holder trade of Electrician and having 20 years experience in the field. Presently working in Saudi Arabia. I like to join post diploma in Electrical engineering. So please give necessary advise and from kerala or nearest which polytechnic I can do this?

Regards

Anilkumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  2. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  4. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  6. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering Thiruvananthpuram Kerala or in Government Engineering College Thrissur Kerala for M.Tech after scoring 345 score with 8011 rank in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  9. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  12. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  13. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  14. Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering
  15. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  17. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  18. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
5th January 2014, 10:53 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?

If you want to go with the post graduate diploma then ofcourse you are eligible and you can take admission in the any polytechnic college but remember one thing it does not matter how much experienced you have.

For the post graduate degree some colleges demands the minimum qualification of the graduation degree in relevant field.
But many of colleges gives admission on the basis of graduate diploma course and there is national exam for the taking admission in the post graduate diploma course named NEET-PG so if you want to take admission in the Post graduate diploma course in the good college then you must need to appear for this exam and after that you will get good college for your post graduate diploma.

Here are the some good colleges for taking admission in the Post graduate diploma--

College of Engineering, Trivandrum

Government College of Engineering, Kannur

Government Engineering College, Idukki

Government Engineering College, Kozhikode

Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad

Government Engineering College, Thrissur

Government Engineering College, Wayanad

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam
5th January 2014, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Your thirst of studying even after experience of twenty years and working presently is really appreciable. You can definitely pursue post graduate diploma course in electrical engineering in the polytechnic colleges of Kerala. The admission is done on the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance exam for admission in the post graduate diploma course as well as marks obtained in the diploma course. Although there are not many polytechnic colleges which offer electrical engineering post graduate diploma course in Kerala yet you can definitely in any one of them which offers if you get a good rank in the entrance exam. The polytechnic institutes which offer post graduate diploma course in electrical engineering are as follows:-

-Sree Narayana Polytechnic, Kottiyam (Private)
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-N.S.S Polytechnic, Pandalam (Private)
-Carmel Polytechnic, Alappuzha (Private)
-Government Polytechnic, Kottayam.
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Government Polytechnic,Muttom.
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Government Polytechnic,
Kalamassery
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Maharajas Technological Institute, Thrissur
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Sree Rama Government Polytechnic, Thriprayar
-Thiagarajar Polytechnic, Alagappangar (Private)
-St. Mary's Polytechnic College
Valliyode, Mudappallur P.O.
Palakkad (dt) - 678705
-Government Polytechnic,
Perinthalmanna
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-S.S.M Polytechnic, Tirur (Private)
-Kerala Government Polytechnic, Kozhikode
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Government Polytechnic,
Kannur
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Government Polytechnic, Meenangadi.
(Nodal Polytechnic)
-Government Polytechnic,
Kasaragod
(Nodal Polytechnic)
20th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Is 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering is equivalent to 10 2 for applying k.p.sc. examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?