27th December 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join Sainik School after 10th?

How to join sainik school after 10th class ? I am very desiouous to join in there in the mentioned lass 11th

30th December 2013, 05:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Sainik School after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join sainik school after 10th class ? I am very desiouous to join in there in the mentioned lass 11th
Sainik School admission procedure is extremely strict and based on the merit of the student. If you are planning to seek admission in the Sainik School after class 10, your grades need to be good. They prepare their students in class-X and XII for CBSE Board as well as for UPSC exam for the National Defence Academy. The admission in the Sainik Schools is based on Entrance Exam and personal interview. The admissions are open for class 6 to class 9. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. You should focus mainly on your class 10 score in order to seek admission in class 11.
1st January 2014, 02:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

It is indeed a good decision to opt for a Sainik School. Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination. The admissions are open for classes 6 to class 9. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. In case, you are interested in class 11 admission, it will be purely on the basis of merit list and the personal interview. The Sainik Schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December. The entrance test usually takes place in the month of January.
15th May 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Any one who have good marks but he join aarmy school for money then another boy who don't have good marks but he join aarmy school for do work for our country love then whom you give addition.
24th March 2015, 10:34 AM
baggu helper
Member+

Sainik School is a good choice, it explores your world of imagination and being strong yourself. But here I informed you that admissions are only open for class 6 to class 9.

Here direct admission is not available. So you are not eligible to get admission in Sainik School after 10th.

For more information please visit the link given below;
http://
www.sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.i
23rd September 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR AS MY SON BORN IN 2004 AND I WANTS TO PUT HIM IN SANIK SCHOOL AFTER 5TH NOW HE IS IN 5TH STANDARD AS HE HAS DONE NURSARY THAN LKG THAN UKG THAN GOT ADMISSION IN 1ST STANDARD KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO FOR ADMISSION IN 6TH STANDARD IN SANIK SCHOOL THANKS
12th December 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Entry into Sainik School is only to std IV and IX. There is no entry in class XI. I'm 100 % sure.
21st August 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY DAUGHTER BORN ON 8TH DEC. 2005, NOW SHE IS STUDDING IN CLASS VI. KINDLY ADVICE ME HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION HER IN 8TH CLASS IN SANIK SCHOOL THANKS
28th February 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to appear for his class 10 CBSE board exam,after which he wishes to join Sainik School,Lucknow.Please tell how & what to do?
3rd March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I do really want to join sanik school to get or to serve my country through sacrificing myself towards the nation. Now i have passed the board exam what shall i do to get admission in sanik schhol
19th March 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir My going to appear for his 10th class CBSE board exam, after he wishes to join sanik school kapurthala please tell how. what to do ?thanks
29th March 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir, I just completed my 10th exam. I want to join sainik school for my higher education. Sir can u suggest me how to join. From my sole I want to join.Sir I'm good on physical. So I want to give physical entrance exam. Please sir kindly suggest me who to join. I can send my hole life to save my country.
29th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My son given the exam of class 10 in CBSE board result is incoming I want to know can I give my son in class 11 of Sainik School how
10th August 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my domicile is at Orissa but now my son is studying class 4th at Kendriya Vidyalaya (Central School), Dum Dum, West Bengal as I am working there as a Civilian Defence Employee / Central Govt Employee under Ministry of Defence. Please guide me how can my son get admitted in Sainik School and in which Sainik School .... in Bhubaneswar, Orissa or in Kolkata, West Bengal ??? What are the selection procedure for the same ???
1st March 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a student studying in class 10 and after my final cbse exam i would like to join in sainik school and after all my course
18th July 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,my daughter is now 10th standard. Her dob 19.11.2002
Is it possible to admit 11th standard in sainik school?
22nd July 2019, 07:15 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination. The admissions are open for classes 6 to class 9.

There is a personal interview followed by the written test.

In case, candidate are interested in class 11 admission, it will be purely on the basis of merit list and the personal interview.

The Sainik Schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December.

The entrance test usually takes place in the month of January.
18th September 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying 10th class now. Is it possible to join in sainik school to 11th class?
21st October 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in class 11what is the last date to submit the form
27th November 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE FOR ELIGIBILITY TO TAKING ADMISSION IN CLASS 11
22nd December 2019, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for 11th stad 2020-2021 this year I appear for cbse 10th board exam
29th June 2020, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir is there time is left for getting admission in 11th class in the sainik school?
2nd September 2020, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage will needed to entry in sainik school in class 11
4th September 2020, 05:30 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to join Sainik School after 10th?

Sainik Schools admit candidates in Class 6 and 9 only. There is no provision to admit students after 10th in Sainik Schools. Govt announced about girls admission in class 6 only. So, you may plan your admission accordingly.

Boys aged between 10 and 11 years are eligible to appear for the entrance exam to VI standard and those aged between 13 and 14 years are eligible for IX standard. The students must have completed their previous years' education from recognized school to get admission to Sainik School.
8th September 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 10 and want to join girls residential Sainik school for class 11and12th
27th December 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

No You Can't Take Admission for 11th Class.
Only 6th class and 9th class Students can Give The Entrance Exam For Admission In Sainik Schools
10th January 2021, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

From when entrance exams are going to start and based on which topics they are going to conduct and on what basis they are going to give admission
8th April 2021, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I will be giving my 10 th board exam on this may and after that i want to join sainik school because I want to crack NDA after 12 so please suggest me how can i join sainik school after 10 i was Will to join after my class 6 only but some problem were there so please help mr
24th April 2021, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

This year that is 2021 I am in class 10th can I get admission after clearing the test in sainik school....
18th May 2021, 12:16 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination.

The admissions are open for classes 6 to class 9.

There is a personal interview followed by the written test.

In case, candidate are interested in class 11 admission, it will be purely on the basis of merit list and the personal interview.
28th May 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studying class 10 now can we join now for sainik school
13th June 2021, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I join sainik school after 10th
2nd December 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in class 11 in the academic year 2022?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?