4th January 2014, 10:21 AM
sanketagate007

How can I get admission in Navy after passing 12th science

after 12th science how can i get admission in navy, what are formalities ? & wat is requred education ?

2nd April 2014, 07:03 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Navy after passing 12th science

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy examination. Minimum Qualification to apply for Indian Navy is that candidate should have a completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. The candidate should have a minimum age is 16.5 years.

There are various entries available for the Intermediate candidates to enter the Navy. The Entrance Examination are NDA, B.Tech Entry Navy, SSR, AA..etc. These entries only for the Intermediate candidates. Even studying final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate must secure at least 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?