4th January 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?

I had done my B.SC in Chemistry . I want to do Post Graduate in Forensic Science in Mumbai. Can you tell me the name of colleges in mumbai which provide Post Graduate course in forensic science and aslo is there any entrance test for it or can u send me full detail about course with college list, eligibility , duration and all

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  3. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  4. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  5. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about the details of the colleges forensic science? Universities in India providing UG course for forensic science?
  7. Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech
  8. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  9. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  10. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  11. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  12. Entrance exam date of m.sc forensic science colleges?
  13. Entrance Exams for PG in forensic science
  14. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  15. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  16. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  17. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  18. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
8th January 2014, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?

Going for higher studies especially post graduation is essential for the development of a particular field and revive the research and teaching field of the concerned subject. It is good to see you aspire for your post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of your graduation. There are very few institutes in and around Mumbai which offers post graduation in Forensic Science. The institutes are :-

--> Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
Email: [email protected]
Duration :- 3 years
Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences(Indian University)
Eligibility :- You must be a MBBS graduate or Graduate in Forensic Science and must have done internship.

--> Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad
Duration :- 2 years
Eligibility :- You must be a graduate in Forensic Science
Ph.No.: +91-240-2400219 Fax: +91-240-2400219
Email : [email protected]

Other institutes outside Mumbai are as follows :-
-Maharaja Agrasen University, Himachal Pradesh
-Galgotias University, Greater Noida
-Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
-Bundelkhand University Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
-Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
-Allahabad Agricultural Institute (Deemed University), Allahabad
-Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University- Agra College, Agra
-Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
-Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Rohini, Delhi
-All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Safdarjang Enclave, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?