27th April 2011, 09:18 PM
sagar sikka

What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?

I am a student of class XI:what is the required eligibility for entrance and when you distribute the form for entrance ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  2. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  3. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?
  5. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  6. Date of sale of M.A application forms?
  7. Date of sale of HAS application forms?
  8. What is the date of sale of CHS entrance test application forms?
  9. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  10. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for KAS Prelims?
  12. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria to for JBT course? Last date of application and from where to get the forms in Delhi?
  14. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for OJEE Exam having scored 49% in PCM?
  16. Date of application form sale for the post of TTE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  18. Syllabus and Duration for Computer Hardware course?
28th April 2011, 02:25 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar sikka View Post
I am a student of class XI:what is the required eligibility for entrance and when you distribute the form for entrance ?
Hello Mr.SAGAR

your question was not clear please post it once again with all the required details

->which entrance exam

->what is your previous eligibility

->what is your doubt regarding

if you post in this manner we can help you out to come out from your dilemma stage

ohk so from next time be careful while posting

Post again in this thread only i'll answer your question..

Regards

~aditya~
6th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?

I am radha I am graditae, wants to do jbt course, where from collect the jbt form. which center's provide jbt course service. How many month spend in this course. After the Jbt course what's the scope for job.
My E-mail- [email protected]
11th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?

sir i 12th passed.and residence in east delhi near nirman vihar. pls.give me full information of jbt course.eligibility/institute/fees/duration thanks syed nafis haider
15th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar sikka View Post
Hi friend, you have not mentioned the place from which you are or the board you are studying.then only it is possible to tell the eligibility for the entrance and its details.
Good Luck.
7th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hi...friends, i want to do JBT but i din't pass 12th but i did three years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from govt. polytechnic so i want to know that i can do JBT cource.....??????
12th January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get the application form for foundation of icwai, i had already passed 12th last year?
30th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of getting admission in class XI? the required cut off marks for the admission ?
31st March 2012, 11:40 PM
Denny_Crane

The civil services examination is conducted for union public service commission. This is conducted for once a year. The basic eligibility is you must finished your degree. The age limit is not to be exceed thirty in general and not below the twenty one. The exam is two stages one is preliminary exam and the other one is main exam and personal interview. For further details you can see the mediagal website of union public service commission. Www.upsc.gov.in. Best of luck:-):-):-)
2nd April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of cbse and i want to get admission in banasthali for 11th with PCM
can i know the minimum percent for admission and procedure and fee structure????/
17th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my name is abhay. i want to do jbt but lack of information i m in trouble plz tell me every thing about jbt.
plz sir.

thanking you.
18th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Application forms for admission will be available from the school itself.

You have to go to the school to take the admission form from the school. Fill up the form and submit it.

Then a result will be published. If you are selected you will be asked to meet the principal.

He will take your interview.

Since your question is not clear so please re post in the same thread to get more precise answers.
9th October 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m student if class 11th with commerse stream in jac board and i have completed my10th class with93.1/from cbse board (st judes vidyalaya phulwaria barauni) now i want to fill the form of tte can u tell me the date of it for the semester 2014- 2015....... rishav kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?