18th January 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?

1. What are the combinations available with commercial applications ??
2. Can I take Maths with Commerce in ICSE?
3. What are the future courses and opportunities open in case I opt for commerce at ICSE?

Related Questions:
31st December 2014, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. What are the combinations available with commercial applications ??
2. Can I take Maths with Commerce in ICSE?
3. What are the future courses and opportunities open in case I opt for commerce at ICSE?
I guess that you are asking about the subject combinations for Commerce stream. There are three major communication subjects included in Commerce stream such as, Accountancy, Economics and Commerce.

Yes, of course you can take the combination of Commerce with Mathematics subject. There is good scope available for Commerce with Mathematics combination stream in both Government and Private sectors as well. There are so many options available for students, who complete 12th standard in Commerce stream. After completing 12th standard in Commerce with Mathematics subject you can apply for the higher degree courses like,

-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
4th January 2015, 07:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careerexpert View Post
Third language refers to the lower Hindi that you havent opted for but you had to read it till class 7. Second language Hindi is the higher level which you have opted for, and you will write that exam in your Board exam. if you hav 3rd language Hindi, then you will have to choose some other language for the Board exam.
-> I guess that you are asking about the subject combinations for Commerce stream. There are three major communication subjects included in Commerce stream such as, Accountancy, Economics and Commerce.

-> Yes, of course you can take the combination of Commerce with Mathematics subject. There is good scope available for Commerce with Mathematics combination stream in both Government and Private sectors as well.

-> There are so many options available for students. You are completing 12th standard Commerce with Mathematics subject you can apply for the higher degree courses like,

-Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
-Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?