23rd January 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Latest HCL Aptitude papers

Sir/Mam,

I need latest HCL papers am having my placement drive. Where to get the latest HCL Aptitude papers?

Kindly provide me, very urgent.

29th January 2014, 01:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Latest HCL Aptitude papers

HCL APTITUDE MODEL TEST PAPERS:

Attached the previous year model papers of HCL aptitude test in this post for your reference. Make sure that you are just referring the model papers to prepare and not to just depend only on that which will not help you to clear the round..

The latest pattern which was followed for HCL aptitude test is as follows,

-> Verbal - 25 questions in 25 minutes.

-> Reasoning - 25 questions in 35 minutes.

-> Quantitative - 25 questions in 35 minutes.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a sample online test for HCL Aptitude test.

So, total of 75 questions you need to attend in 1 hr 35 minutes and if you prepare well then for sure you can easily clear this round and once you clear the round you will be called up for Technical and HR round.

You need to make sure that you prepare all the core subjects well which will be asked for the Technical interview and once that is done HR interview will be for testing your communication skills which you can get through if you prepare well for it.

Attached a e-book which will help you to prepare and attempt for the tough questions asked in the interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 942 views)
File Type: zip HCL.zip(694.5 KB, 645 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?