26th January 2014, 11:32 AM

Is a candidate eligible for a job in Infosys after completing first semester in 2nd attempt

If the candidate complete the first sem in 2nd attempt.Is the candidate is eligable for the job in infosys

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  2. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  3. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Can I be eligible for doing Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  9. Should i get job in Wipro, HCL, Infosys with 2nd attempt in 12th
  10. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  11. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech? I have cleared my backlog in 2nd semester
  14. Infosys placement after 74.5% in class 10th, 81% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  15. Am i eligible for Airforce after completing 1st and 2nd semester with 80% in PCM
  16. Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?
  17. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  18. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
26th January 2014, 02:54 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is a candidate eligible for a job in Infosys after completing first semester in 2nd attempt

Whether a candidate is eligible to appear for Infosys recruitment will depend upon
-the percentage of marks secured in Graduation level
-number of pending backlogs
-duration of academic gap.

As your query is with related to backlogs, here is the solution.

One should not have any pending backlogs by the time the candidate appear for Infosys recruitment.

It is not a problem for the candidate of completed 1st semester of B.Tech course in 2nd attempts but what matters a lot is the candidate should not have any pending backlogs by the time he completes B.Tech course.

Try to be good enough in this. Finish all the subjects of that semester by the end of that semester itself so that there won't be any burden on you in the upcoming semesters.

Having backlogs, you can not prepare for the Entrance Exam or competitive exams in an efficient manner.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels in order to appear for Infosys recruitment.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

So, collect the placement papers of Infosys and have good preparation for the same.

Wish you all the best.
27th January 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a candidate eligible for a job in Infosys after completing first semester in 2nd attempt

[email protected]
can i get a good job after completing the diploma in civil engineering
27th January 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in infosys i am pursuing MBA my specialization is marketing i have completed my graduation with b.com 70% markes but i am fresher how to apply for this company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?