28th January 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Advice for SIP and IT companies for PGDM student

HI SIR. I M DOING PGDM IN HYDERABAD RIGHT NOW, ....I M IN 1st SEM .I HAVE TO DO SUMMER INTERSHIP PROGRAM AFTER 2 nd SEM. MY BACKGROUND IS B.TECH.[IT], AND I M DOING PGDM IN MARKETING & SYSTEM...........PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE FOR MY SIP AND SOME IT COMPANIES......I WANT TO DO MY SIP ONLY IN IT SECTOR.....

5th March 2014, 08:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Advice for SIP and IT companies for PGDM student

As you are still in the first semester of your PGDM you have still time to think of yourself in which organization's Internship to join.So Internship basically helps you in gaining good knowledge about our career filed in a good way.

It also helps you in getting job.As you are also from the Information Technology stream,you may find various good career opportunities after your successful completion of your B.Tech ,either to go for Job career or else to the higher studies.

The following are the various place where you can do your Internship in the area Marketing.You may find the following companies in Hyderabad.They are,

→ Freyja Creations Pvt Ltd (Marketing Intern Role)
Duration : 4-6 months
Category : Marketing
→ The Blue Book( Social Media Marketing Intern)
Duration : 2-6 months
Category: Marketing
→ Gandhorbo( Intern for Film/Movement)
Duration: 1 month
Category: Marketing

So basically to join as an Intern you must look for the vacancies in the companies.And as you search for the job,by searching you may find the vacanies as Interns in the various companies.Right now vancaies are there in the above companies.So by the time you are required to do your Internship you will need to search for the Internship.Generally the duration may ranges from 2 to 6 months.And you will be paid approximately Rs.2000/- to Rs.5000/- per month.So you can this way find Interns vacancies in the various companies.Mean while you also attend for the Interview in the Multinational or Software companies.So that by the time you complete your Post graduate diploma surely you will be with a good job in your hands.Try to concentrate on the operating systems,Programming languages and more for better career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?