28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?

I have done my TTM course from NBU University..So How do Get Government Job ???? Indian Gov.Job in and Travel and Tourism sector i am searching for for long.

Related Questions:
  1. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  2. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  3. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  5. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  6. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  7. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  8. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  10. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  11. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  12. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  13. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  14. Information regarding the job vacancy in government tourism sector?
  15. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  16. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  17. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  18. What are the government jobs available in Travel and Tourism?
3rd February 2014, 07:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?

Tourism and Travel job opportunities available in Plenty of Numbers.So you can find the job opportunities in the Private sector too other than Government jobs.Even travel and tourism department offering good job opportunities to the Fresher candidates too.

You can find the job opportunities in the sectors such as the roles as front office management,Human Resources,Event Management,Business Management,Destination Manager ,Passports and visas and more.You can find your employment in the Aviation industry too with the Booking department and Reservation department,Customer services,ground staff for airlines,Sales and Marketing.

The job opportunities in the roles as Tour Operations Manager,Cabin Crew(for girls),Lobby Manager,Operations executive,Immigration consultant,Tour Management Executive,Front office executive,Ticketing assistants and more.

You can get jobs in Public sectors,and directorate of tourism and Travel department.You need to good and well knowledge at Tourism studies,Tourism and Hotel management,Tourism and more.

To get good jobs,you must have the following skills.They are such as Communication Skills,Language skills,Interpersonal Skills,Computer Knowledge,Presentation skills.You can find employment in your own state tourism development corporation.Knowledge on Local Language is an added advantage.
11th July 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my graduation from Delhi University ,apart from that I am doing part time diploma in French and certificate course in tour and travel management from Delhi University.i want to know which government and private jobs are there regarding my course. Please guide me asap.
13th June 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my Masters in Tourism Administration from Banaras Hindu University in 2007 and I have worked 10 years in an MNC ( TRAVEL COMPANY ) in Dubai, I have total 12 years of experience in Travels and Tourism industry., Due to Pendamic I have lost my Job and since last 1 year i am struggling for a Job, I wanted to work for UTTAR PRADESH TOURISM AUTHORITY AND contribute my skills, I am from Varanasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?