28th January 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?

I am doing MSC with maths from IIT chennai. I would like to know what job opportunities are available other than Teaching for this qualification.can I aim for job in IT industry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get teaching job after completing MSc Mathematics in Erode?
  2. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  3. What can I do after MSc (Mathematics) except teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities for fresher Mathematics post graduate in Dubai?
  5. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  6. How to get a Job in teaching line?
  7. Which are the good courses after MSc Mathematics? I am not interested in Teaching
  8. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  11. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?
  12. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  13. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  14. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  16. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  17. What is a good course after MSc Mathematics? I am a MSc graduate in Mathematics
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
6th February 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?

Mathematics is an evergreen branch of science which finds its applications in all the fields and sectors of the world. Since you are a post graduate in Mathematics from IIT,Chennai so you have ample opportunities before you. You can pursue higher studies or you can opt for a job.

Some of the higher studies after your B.Sc Maths are:-
1.PhD
2.MBA.
3.MCA.
4.Chartered Accountancy.
5.Company Secretary.
6.Certified Financial Planner.
7.Certified Financial Analyst.
8.M.Phil

The job options are numerous after your course and some of them include in the sectors:-
1.Insurance.
2.Marketing Sector.
3.Banking.
4.Software.
5.Cryptography.
6.Research.,etc.
6th February 2014, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is an evergreen branch of science which finds its applications in all the fields and sectors of the world. Since you are a post graduate in Mathematics from IIT,Chennai so you have ample opportunities before you. You can pursue higher studies or you can opt for a job.

Some of the higher studies after your B.Sc Maths are:-
1.PhD
2.MBA.
3.MCA.
4.Chartered Accountancy.
5.Company Secretary.
6.Certified Financial Planner.
7.Certified Financial Analyst.
8.M.Phil

The job options are numerous after your course and some of them include in the sectors:-
1.Insurance.
2.Marketing Sector.
3.Banking.
4.Software.
5.Cryptography.
6.Research.,etc.
21st July 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mca in 2010, now can I join MSC ? If I can join means what is the process?
5th July 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am uday I have completed my msc mathematics , I am looking for any company job plz refer me
My contact number is : 918792160957
24th August 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc in mathematics from karnataka state women's university and now can I aim for job in software or IT companies or in testing ....
Or
I have do any course related to software or testing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?