28th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in Microbiology at deharadun & further i want to study abroad for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  9. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  11. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  12. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  13. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  14. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  15. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  16. How to do Ph.D from abroad after doing MSc chemistry? What is the requirements and eligibility for Ph.D?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
27th May 2014, 09:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?

As you have not completed M.SC in microbiology the you have to apply for the master degree after that you can apply for the P hD and for PHD course you have to appear NET or GET examination with your NET or GET score your selection will be based on your score so try to be prepared well so that you will get chance in good institution or good university for your PHD study.

Now i am going to clear all your confusion about the requirements and eligibility to study PhD in Microbiology and also some institute which offers you to study PhD in Microbiology. So, PhD is the master degree and after its completion you can get a good job very easily at any country in a good Hospital’s lab or in any private lab.

So the requirements and eligibility for studying PhD in Microbiology are first of all you must have secured atleast 70% in your 12th and at least 65% in your +3 (B.Sc) and also must have secured 65% in your M.Sc. And as you have not completed your PG (Post Graduation) in Microbiology. So, now you need to complete your PG in Microbiology with at least 70% in order to get a good college to study PhD in Microbiology at abroad and after your PG you can go for some colleges like National College of Science which is located at Canada or you can go for College of Science which is at Singapore.
26th July 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?

I have all the scores which you have mentioned except the 12' th marks it's exactly 60 percent please guide me sir/ madam
26th July 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I have all those scores which you have mentioned above except for 12' th score it is exactly 60 percent which is first class in India, can you please guide me with that sir/ madam?!
26th July 2019, 02:50 AM
Meghana N B

Sir I have all those scores except for 12' th it's exactly 60 percent which is first class please guide me with this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?