1st February 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Matching subject of M.Pharma in NET? Is paper 1 common to all disciplines?

The subject given in NET Exam are not perfectly match with my M.Pharm(QA) subjects, so which subject I will be Choose for UGC-NET Exam?
-Paper-1 is common to all disciplines in NET Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?
  2. NET Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Am I eligible for the test of UGC after passing MCA from PTU through distance education
  4. NET Physical Education (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. UGC NET June questions and answer papers in Management Paper II, III and common paper I
  6. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  7. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  8. What is the procedure for Ph.D entrance test?
  9. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  10. The TamilnaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine- Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Drug inspector exams after B.Pharm
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  13. When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?
  14. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  15. NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Preferred coaching institute for NET? In which subject to give NET having Masters in Biotechnology?
  17. NET Education (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th April 2016, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Matching subject of M.Pharma in NET? Is paper 1 common to all disciplines?

In CSIR there is life sciences subject which suits M.Pharma candidates. In UGC NET there is chemistry and other biological subjects but it will be difficult because syllabus of pharmacy is quite different to these subjects.

Hence, if you want to apply for these exams then choose any subject which closely relates to life sciences and study according to syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?