5th February 2014, 11:38 PM
zarahs

Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers?

which books to refer to become an si. and how can I download previous years solved question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?
  2. Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  3. Last 10 years ONGC solved question papers for finance specialization? Books to be referred?
  4. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  5. Previous 10 years Civil Engineering question papers? Which books to be referred?
  6. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  7. Books to be referred for AFMC exam? Last 10 year question papers?
  8. Books to be referred for B.Ed? Previous years question papers?
  9. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  10. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  11. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam?
  12. IAS previous 10 years solved question papers?
  13. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  14. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  15. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  16. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  17. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
30th January 2017, 04:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarahs View Post
which books to refer to become an si. and how can I download previous years solved question papers
Here are the books that you may refer for Sub-Inspector Exam preparation.

SSC: Sub-Inspector, Asstt. Sub-Inspector (CAPFs / Delhi Police / CISF) Previous Years' Papers (Paper I & II) (Solved) 2016 Edition (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
Rs.149

Guide to SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Exam with 2012-15 Solved Papers 3rd Edition (English, Paperback, Disha Experts)
Rs.510

SSC CAPF Delhi Police, CAPFs Sub Inspector, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector And NCB Intelligence Officer Exams Practice Work Book : Including Solved Papers Of 2011 - 2014 (Paperback, Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogita Kiran, KICX)
Rs.289

I had attached few Sub-Inspector exam papers with this post.

Here are the links attached below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?