7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Best books of class 11 for IIT ?

i am a student of class X currently and within months i am going to class XI plz tell me some good books of Class XI for IIT.my brother is in class IX and he will be in 10th within months plz tell me some good books of Class X for IIT.
plz tell single books for every subjects that are best and plz list books of Class X and XI separately.

12th February 2014, 07:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best books of class 11 for IIT ?

You need to first collect the very good study material,because this is only one which helps and supports the process of learning.Generally for the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination),the books of the CBSE board or the NCERT books are very highly recommended.Because these books mostly concentrate on the concept building,which is the key one for preparing the Joint Entrance Examination.

So get the correct and actual syllabus for the examination,to start the preparation.Based on the Syllabus you need to make a timetable and make a study time accordingly in the best manner.For JEE Physics examination the best books can be of H.C Verma as well as the IRODOV ,KROTOV books.Because I think there are approximately 1600 problems are solved in that books and there is a good understanding of concepts.

For JEE Organic chemistry ,Morrison and Boyd is the very best recommended book,and for the Inorganic chemistry you can prepare the JD LEE books for the JEE Examination.

Coming to the Mathematics stream,the best books for this are Tata Mcgraw Hill as well as M.L.Khanna books are highly recommended.For solving previous papers you can prepare the Arihant Publications books too.So preparing the above books are highly recommended and thest are more than enough.But kindly study the each and every topic on the basis of concepts,so that you can really get succeeded.
14th April 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in a residential school and have a great dream of joining IITs or at least NITK Suratkal. I have just finished class 10 so please suggest suggest me the books that I must refer in class 11
14th May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in class 11th and I want to prepare for iit jee from now which books are the best for studying?
22nd December 2019, 10:32 AM
Sreerag. K

CBSE board or the NCERT books are very highly recommended.Because these books mostly concentrate on the concept building,which is the key one for preparing the Joint Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?