7th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?

I have done b.pharmacy with first class from mumbai university.and now i m 38 years old lady.if i complete my bed also .will i get job in school r college to teach maths r science. r i have to study MA in maths too. what is age factor for ladies to get government teaching jobs.pl help

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  3. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  4. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  5. Are the any government jobs for M.Pharm teaching students?
  6. How can I get a teaching job after completing M.Sc. in Microbiology in M.P.?
  7. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  8. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  9. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  10. How can I get a government job? What are the possible government jobs for me? I am a M.E graduate
  11. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  12. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  13. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  14. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  16. What Jobs I can get in Teaching having completed B-Pharmacy? What will be the maximum salary through this?
  17. How to get a government job if I am a 34 years old student?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
12th February 2014, 11:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?

There are many government jobs available after completion of the Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed) degree.Many universities in India offers this B.Ed Course.You can find employment in the Private sectors as well as Government sector jobs.You can find good number of jobs in the Government schools after B.Ed.You need to write state or National level examinations for getting selected as a Government Teacher.There is a state level entrance examination,which is generally termed as SLET.SLET is State Teacher Eligibility Test,in which only your state candidates will be writing the examination.

Whereas in NET National Eligibility Test, the candidates from Nationwide participate in the examination.
So soon after clearing the examination,you can then become a government teacher in the Government Schools.

Other than this career,you can find the job in various schools such as CBSE Syllabus schools,ICSE Syllabus schools,International Syllabus Schools,Montessori schools,Schools for special purpose,Alternative educational schools,SSLC State Syllabus primary as well as High schools.If you are interested to go for the Masters degree you can even go for the Masters Degree(M.Ed).With this qualification you can go as a lecturer in and anywhere in the country as a lecturer or Teacher.
19th January 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have two graduate degree.i have done btc with a degree.can i apply with my other degree in government primary teacher vacancy as the qualifications are only we should graduate and having two year diploma in education and tet pass
8th May 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a pharmacist become a govt high school teacher?
21st February 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I m 40 years old is it any job in government school for me please suggest me what to do ,????
21st February 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

My qulification ms bed in environment please suggest me any government job in school and college please suggest me what to do.
20th June 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

After b pharma i am eligibel to teacher in science
29th June 2023, 12:48 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes you will eligible for primary and upper primary teacher post. Because they need any graduation degree. So you are a pharmacist already so you have your graduation degree. Now you completed the B.ed degree so you will be eligible for primary teacher selection examination. But for primary teacher you have to do d.el.ed degree also. Because it's mainly primary teacher training course. Buy you can do it after getting job also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?