8th February 2014, 09:29 PM
Kritz482

Can I do architecture with commerce or arts stream?

Can I di architecture with commerce or arts stream ??

28th August 2015, 06:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do architecture with commerce or arts stream?

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for Bachelor of Architecture degree being a commerce or arts stream students.

As for the same course one needs to be a science stream student with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subject from a recognized university.

Also for pursuing the same course from top engineering colleges like IIT, IIIT, NIT or ISM you need to clear Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) for which the educational qualification required is same as mentioned in above paragraph. But to appear in same your age also need to be lying in between 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing the same examination.

For more information regarding the syllabus, pattern and notifications of upcoming JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
30th August 2015, 07:12 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do architecture with commerce or arts stream?

Hello friends.............

I am Sorry to tell you are not eligible for Bachelor of Architecture degree being commerce or arts stream students.

For doing this you must have Science stream from 10+2 on wards.

So, you are not eligible for doing this..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?