9th February 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I get fee refund from AIT if paid twice?

I fill up the AIT form ...application ID no.AIT/13_2299..by mistake i have paid fee two times so please you return my one time fee on the same account plzzzzzzzzz....

8th May 2014, 07:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get fee refund from AIT if paid twice?

This mistake is done at your end not at their end. So my dear friend it is nearly impossible that you will get refund for your first transaction. As you have not told us exactly what was happen either you paid twice them or you paid them second time because of your first transaction is failed.

So if your first transaction if failed and then you paid again for that form then for sure you will get the refund but if you paid twice without any reason then you will not get any money back for your transaction. Ask your bank for more details only if your transaction is failed first time.

If this is cause by transaction failure then your bank will refund the money into the same account from which it is debited. But if this was not the reason then you will not get any refund into your account. But if you want to still try then you may write to AIT that you had paid fees twice please refund my fee into same account from which it is debited if possible.

Honestly chances are very less but still you can try for refund. If they refund it back then its good otherwise you will not get any refund.
19th September 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter got engineering seat at ambedkar college of bangalore. We joined her by paying 30,00 fees. But now we wanted to cancel admission. But management is not ready to refund instead they are asking to pay 4 years fees. Then only they are gjvlmg our documents.
5th September 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I filled AIT PUNE online form and later on after submitting i came to know that i have only uploaded Jee hall ticket of JAN, forgotten Birth certificate and certificate A. Now will my form will get rejected or what? As there's no option showing to edit details
12th September 2022, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

In AIT Pune councling if anyone gets a seat and then he pays the fee(whole fees including hostel) , is it possible to get the fee refunded before the college starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?