16th February 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to enter NIT after diploma course?

Sir I am a student of 1st year diploma. Is there is any system of admission in nit after diploma course? If is please tell me the path.

19th February 2014, 09:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to enter NIT after diploma course?

You will need to first write an Entrance examination for getting admission in to the National Institute of Technology.So for that you will need to clear the “ JEE Main & JEE Advanced Examination” .So only with this score you can then go for the Admission process of NIT’s.For that first of all you need to qualify the JEE Main examination.So from the top list of candidates around 15000 candidates,only those students can sit for the JEE Advanced examination.

Even in this you need to rank under 15,458 in JEE Advanced examination.So there by you can find good career in Good colleges or else in the National Institute of Technologies.As you have completed diploma course,you will directly join to the B.E/B.Tech of your Second year course.So there are even various specializations.It would be an advantageous if you could opt for the Same stream in Engineering or Bachelor Degree.
Based on the JEE entrance examination and score you will be able to get a good college for doing your further studies.You can write LEET entrance examination.

Remember there will be only very limited number of seats available for the Lateral entry admissions.Based on the Rank you get in LEET exam you will be given good seat.Because the Admission purely depends on the score you get in LEET examination,you always try to be in the Top position in terms of Rank.Some of the National Institute of Technologies are, NIT Tiruchirappalli,NIT Calicut,NIT Warangal,NIT Surathkal,NIT Hamirpur,NIT Patna,NIT Allahabad,NIT Bhopal,NIT Srinagar,NIT Raipur,NIT Assam,Silchar,NIT Agartala,NIT Durgapur,NIT Kurukshetra and more.
20th February 2014, 10:38 AM
Sowmya449

You have to write an Entrance examination for getting admission in to the National Institute of Technology.So for that you need to clear the “ JEE Main & JEE Advanced Examination” .So only with this score you can go for the Admission process of NIT. you need to qualify the JEE Main examination.So from the top list of candidates around 15000 candidates,only those students can sit for the JEE Advanced examination.
If you complete diploma,you can directly join to the B.E/B.Tech of your Second year course.So there are even various specializations.It would be an advantageous if you could opt for the Same stream in Engineering or Bachelor Degree.
Based on the JEE entrance examination and score you will be able to get a good college for doing your further studies.You can write LEET entrance examination.
22nd November 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter into NIT after my diploma in E.C.E?By writing ecet can we enter into NIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?