20th May 2010, 12:02 PM
gfhgfhgf

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all the commerce collages of kolkata and when the forms of all the commerce collages in kolkata will be published ? Please inform me quickly.I will be very thankful.
From,
Sanjana

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  4. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM? -- [New]
  6. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  7. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  9. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  10. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  14. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
  15. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  16. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  17. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  18. Minimum percentage required in bachelor degree to appear for IIFT in Kolkata?
20th May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?

What minimum cut off percentage to get admission in all commerce colleges in kolkata?
14th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?

Is maths required for getting accountancy honors at citycollege,kolkata
25th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get a/c honours with 47 marks in a/c??????n overall 67 percent........
27th May 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have got 62 in accounts and over all 70.75% can I get finance (h) in south city college day
30th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all the commerce collages of kolkata and when the forms of all the commerce collages in kolkata will be published ? Please inform me quickly.I will be very thankful.
From,
Sanjana
21st July 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Faizan by percentage 59.84 class 10th kya mujhe commerce mil sakti hai with Math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?