8th March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Law college?

I am 46 years old wanted to pursue Bachelor of Law in tirupathi law college. How to get admission in to dr. ambedkar Law college. Is my age is an issue?

8th March 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Law college?

Dr. Ambedkar Law College offers a variety of courses in the field of Law. The course offered by the institution are :-
-LLB 3 year
-LLB 5 year
-5 Year BBA
-LL.B Integrated Course
-LL.M degree course

As per the eligibility conditions declared by the college, there is no condition of regarding the age of the candidate. Hence your age will not be a factor if you qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the institution with good scores.

For details, regarding the admission and eligibility conditions, click here.
8th March 2014, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Ambedkar Law College offers a variety of courses in the field of Law. The course offered by the institution are :-
-LLB 3 year
-LLB 5 year
-5 Year BBA
-LL.B Integrated Course
-LL.M degree course

As per the eligibility conditions declared by the college, there is no condition of regarding the age of the candidate. Hence your age will not be a factor if you qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the institution with good scores.

For details, regarding the admission and eligibility conditions, click here.
17th June 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am from mp how can i get admission in llb 3 years i take bca exam but my result not come yet
8th April 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Date of commencement of 3 year and 5 year LLB I & V semester exam which will be commenced in the month of Mar 2015 (SV University) and than postponed.
26th July 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Have taken admission in Sion College for FYBA after 12th Humanities (ISC board). Can I parallely do 3 year law (LLB) in any law college in Mumbai having evening lectures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?