8th March 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?

Respected sir/madam ,i am doing diploma in computer science, my diploma will over in march of this year ,i want to join indian army after diploma and my father was also in army ,sir please tell me how to join army and what are the steps to follow and i have relationship certificate....

10th March 2014, 11:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?

It is really inspiring to see you aspire for the Indian Defense sector. Your spirit of joining the Indian Army and serving the nation is really appreciable. You can join the Army technical group X. The advertisement is usually made by Indian Army in the leading newspapers and official website. However the remuneration will be less, hence it will be beneficial for you to join army after you complete your graduation as you will not only get higher rank but also better remuneration.

You can directly get admission in the second year of B Tech course through Lateral entry scheme in various government as well as private engineering colleges.

Then complete your B Tech course properly with good grades and then after apply for Army. However, in the 3rd year of your engineering you can apply for Indian Army through University Entry Scheme. But you need to remember that you should not have any backlogs till that time and on completion of your B Tech degree you need to score overall atleast 60%.

You can also apply for Indian Army after completion of your B Tech course through the CDSE exam. There is no percentage criteria for this exam. However you should be unmarried and your age should be between 19-23 years. The advertisements are usually done in the leading newspapers in the month of June and December.

The official website of Indian Army is :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/‎
10th March 2014, 10:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam ,i am doing diploma in computer science, my diploma will over in march of this year ,i want to join indian army after diploma and my father was also in army ,sir please tell me how to join army and what are the steps to follow and i have relationship certificate....
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Army which is one of the Defence forces of India and it is good to see your interest in serving the country.

Having completed Diploma in Computer Science you can apply for the exam as per the education qualification which is needed for the exam as Diploma has the same value as +2 and the exam you could apply for is the NDA Exam and this exam stands for National Defence Academy.

This exam is conducted every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India.There are criteira's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply.

The candidate should be a Citizen of India as per the Nationality standard framed for the exam.The Martial Status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate.The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years.You need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.Apart from all these above criteria's the candidate need to be Physically fit.

If you satisfy all these above mentioned criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

# Online

# Offline

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th August 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed dipoma in information science and technology it is almost same as computer science, and I m 25 year old now? can I apply for job in defence sector now?
and can u please tell d procedure to join defence..
5th January 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed MCA(Computer) in 2014, and now i want to join Indian Army. My father is Ex-serviceman. Sir please tell me how to join Army and what are the steps to follow. Which relationship certificate I will Required?
My Email Id is [email protected] and mobile no is 9270847284.
8th January 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam honestly im doing my diploma in computer science and engineering how do i get steps to reach my aim in life.
15th May 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am starting a diploma course in Govt. Polytechnic collage in Hissar Haryana in Computer Science in Physics, and Maths so can I am possible for Indian army Or Indian navy.
Mobile no 8059424836
Name.Harsh Pachar
Adres.V.P.O.Durjanpur,Deistic Hussar.
Thanks.....
15th May 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have just passed in 10th and I will do Computer Science diploma in Govt. Poltachnic collage in Hissar Haryana. I want to joint Indian Defence Academy.sir It is compulsory to do 12th or can I am eligible from 3 years diploma course to NDA Exam.
13th December 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am annutapa Ghosh I passed diploma engineering in computer science and technology of santiniketan institute of polytechnic.
27th March 2018, 01:13 AM
ankit83700

Respected sir/madam, i am doing diploma in computer science, my diploma will over in march of this year, i want to join indian army after diploma, sir please tell me how to join army and what are the steps to follow and i have relationship certificate....
16th July 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma in computer science engineering. And in my 12 class there is no good number. But if I have diploma then can I apply in Indian Army tech.
29th July 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in pimpri chinchwad polytechnic in Pune from the site of diploma in computer engineering, I am fit in both recuirment (physically & mentally) can I apply in defence then what it's procedure.
4th August 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in cs now i want to join army
25th August 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and i am student of computer engineering in diploma. I am interested to join indian army after my 3 years of diploma so do i have chance in joining indian army after my diploma and how to join. Please say.
1st January 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm a candidate of diploma cse 3rd year student how do I apply for indian army Technical Post...
25th August 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed my class 12 from arts background and i want to going in technical line so i am doing polytechnic in Computer Science so after completing how can I join Indian army Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?