19th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for passing AMIE papers in section A?

How many number or percentage required for paasing amie papers in section a in every subject like (socitey & environment,fundamental of design )
and
can we join amie in HINDI (both section )
please clear my doubt

7th April 2015, 01:34 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Percentage required for passing AMIE papers in section A?

The percentage for passing in each subject in AMIE is above 50, against which you get a grade C. If the subjects are related to practical or other project work then the minimum percentage is 60 and the maximum percentage is 65. Based on the individual grades on every subject you will be allotted a total grade point average, which will be your final score. The entire section A or B in AMIE has to be done in English. These are engineering related subjects and the common norm is to join that in English. So you cannot join that in Hindi or any other subject.
20th May 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I've secured c,c,b, grade in three papers. What will be the minimum grade for pass in sec A.
20th September 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am st member.i have secured grad A ,B ,C,C.in section A
And in section B as, C,C,C,C,C,C,C,C,D in nine theory subjects. And secured H,H in project and laboratory experiments. There is only one D grade in all.shall I have been considered as passed in AMIE degree.
8th October 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Describe briefly the different types of GT system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?