31st March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?

respected sir my name is Dinesh Kumar Mahala. i am doing Engingeering from mechanical branch. i want to just know about the procedure for summer training in thermal power plant kota. how could i go for it what the fees in training preriod all of about this

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  4. How to apply for training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? I am a 3rd year student from Giet Kota
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  8. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  11. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  12. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  13. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  14. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  15. How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  16. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  18. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
10th April 2014, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?

It is good to see that you are opting for training in core sector. This is extremely beneficial from career point of view. You will also get to learn more of practical implementation of the concepts learnt.

In order to do summer training from Thermal Power Plant, Kota you need to write to the HR of Thermal Power Plant, Kota concerning your summer training. If you have contacts with any of high ranking officials it is easier to avail the opportunity of training. The fees changes every year and have to submitted through demand draft in the name of the Thermal Power Plant. For exact name and payable branch you must contact the office of the Thermal Power Plant.
10th April 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?

Hello sir , my name is Deepak meena. And I am doing engineering from electrical engineering at Bikaner technical University . Can you tell me about Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota?
12th August 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3rd year in mechanical branch from the IITGN, I want to do intern at thermal kota power plant. is there any vacancy for me to do intern there? due to COVID'19 I'm unable to reach there.

thanking you
with best regard
sourabh khatik
29th April 2022, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm Deepak vishwakarma . I'm from electrical engineering department 3rd year. I want to do intern at thermal power plant Kota. Is there any vacancy for me to do intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?