6th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?

I have done my diploma from BTE board delhi and know i want to take admission in DTU for b.tech. Is there any lateral entry for diploma students? And what type of exm they take for this? Please sir tell me all information about this.

9th January 2015, 11:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma from BTE board delhi and know i want to take admission in DTU for b.tech. Is there any lateral entry for diploma students? And what type of exm they take for this? Please sir tell me all information about this.
Yes, of course you can get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry after completing Diploma.

The Delhi technical University offers Lateral entry admission in B.Tech to the applicant who has completed Diploma course in the respective subject area.

Eligibility Criteria:

To get admission in Delhi Technical University through Lateral Entry, the applicant must have qualified in a three years Diploma in Engineering course with a minimum total of 60% (50% for SC/ST and 55% for OBC candidate) from a recognized university.

The applicant must have qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi Technical University. Based on the marks scored in the entrance exam, you may get admission in Delhi technical University.

For further information please contact to the address gave below:

Address
Delhi technical University
Bawana Rd, Shahbad Daulatpur, Shahabad Daulatpur Village, Rohini, New Delhi, DL 110042 ‎
15th May 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How can i got admission in B.Tech (Civil ) through lateral entry in DTU after completing diploma in civil ?
15th April 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma 4th year in tool and die making from delhi. So can I get admission through in part time .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?