9th April 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?

I completed my plus two, after that didn't take any degree, so now i need to take a degree course.I decided to degree correspondence course from Mysore, so please guide me what are procedures for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  2. Is it possible to do graduation after 10th?
  3. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  5. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  6. Which correspondence course can be done from Mysore University after 12th?
  7. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  8. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  9. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  10. Can B.A correspondence be done from Mysore University?
  11. List of M.Tech colleges in Mysore for both correspondence and full time course?
  12. When will I get admission for M.Com in correspondence?
  13. Last date of admission for B.A correspondence course in Mysore University
  14. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  15. Last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  16. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  17. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  18. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2014, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no institutes in Mysore which offer correspondence course in Bachelor of Arts. However, you can do correspondence course from the institutes of Bangalore easily. The institutes which offer correspondence course are:-

-Sikkim Manipal University - Authorized learning Center (Infantry Road), Bangalore
-Shantiniketan College, Bangalore
-Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Bangalore, Bangalore
-Karnataka State Open University- Learning Centre, Koramangala, Bangalore
-Education First Correspondence College, Bangalore, Cox Town, Bangalore
-Sree Manjunath Education Academy, RajajiNagar, Bangalore
-Beehive Education Academy( Authorized KSOU Study Centre), Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore
-Mysore Correspondence College, Malleswaram, Bangalore
-Kuvempu University Distance Education, Bangalore
-SLN Correspondence College: Karnataka State Open University Study Centre, Jayanagar, Bangalore
-Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education (Bangalore University) - Karnataka, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore
15th May 2015, 10:29 PM
amanshrivastava98

There are many universities which offer various degree courses through the distance learning mode.

The eligibility criteria being the candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board.

So, you just need to search for the course of your choice and if there is any special kind of eligibility required for that, if fulfilled, then just pay the requisites and pursue the course.

You just need to appear at the time of exam and the whole study materia will be provided to you at your residence.
5th July 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can we take bachelor of arts in correspondence with out any fees whether if we take whom I can contact or which colleges are there to study bachelor of arts in correspondence without any fees please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?