9th April 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?

I hav passed bsc electronics from DU with 75%.Bt now hav a dilemma wheather to go for msc(informatics) from DU or msc(electronics) from DU or pune university.i wud lik 2 know the scope of informatics for further studies after msc.
If u can compare DU and pune university in msc(eletronics) course,it wud be a great help

11th October 2014, 04:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav passed bsc electronics from DU with 75%.Bt now hav a dilemma wheather to go for msc(informatics) from DU or msc(electronics) from DU or pune university.i wud lik 2 know the scope of informatics for further studies after msc.
If u can compare DU and pune university in msc(eletronics) course,it wud be a great help
It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for higher degree course after completing B.Sc course. Both the M.Sc Electronics and M.Sc Informatics having very good scope in both the government and private sector as well. Since, you have done B.Sc course in Electronics specialization. So, If you want to continue with the same specialization then you can apply for M.Sc Electronics course or If you want change your career in Informatics then you can aply for M.Sc in Informatics course.

Both the Delhi and Pune universities are well reputed universities in India. You can choose the university based on your location. Say for example, If your belonged form Delhi then you ca select Delhi University for doing Master degree course.

M.SC ELECTRONICS ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:-

Bachelor’s degree in science stream with at least 50 percent in aggregate from recognized university and relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/CW/PH candidates.

Candidates, appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.

Selection process is based on the entrance exam conducted by the University.

DELHI UNIVERSITY CONTACT ADDRESS:-

University of Delhi South Campus Benito Juarez Marg New Delhi - 110021
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone-No: 0112411114124118854
Email: [email protected]
11th October 2014, 05:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for higher degree course after completing B.Sc course. Both the M.Sc Eelctronics and M.Sc Informatics course having good scope in both the government and private sectors as well. Since, you are done bachelor degree in electronics specialization. So, If you want to continue with the same specialization then you can apply for M.Sc Electronics course or If you want to change your specialization in Master degree then you can apply for M.Sc Informatics course.

Both the Delhi and Pune universities are very reputed universities in India and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). You can choose any one of the university based on your location. Say for example, If you are belonged from Delhi state then you can do your master degree course through Delhi University.

M.Sc ELECTRONICS ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:-

Candidates who are applying for the M.Sc Eelctronics course should have a pass in their B.Sc with relavent specialization or it's equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized university.

Those candidates who are belonged from reserved category students 5% relaxation will be applicable. The selection process will be based on the entrance exam performance which is conducted by the university.

DELHI UNIVERSITY CONTACT DETAILS:-

Address: South Moti Bagh,(Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building), New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2415 1600
Founded: 1922
Enrollment: 488,135 (2011)
Official website:- www.du.ac.in
5th June 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc computer application in 2016
& Preparing for Sbi po....
Side wise I want to do masters
Is msc informatics from du will be ok for me
Or msc cs from j.k.institute of allahabad university
Or msc physics from allahabad university
Please help me
23rd January 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

When there is entrance exam for msc electronics in delhi university. Please let me know in my email id.
[email protected]
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?