10th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?

i am student of b.tech 3rd year in sgi group.my b.tech trade is EEE(EN) i want to do summer training in BHEL OR NTPC.how can i apply in them.please tell me how can i join them.
if anybody have in them or already doing job in them i will request you please help me....

THANKS...

Related Questions:
11th April 2014, 02:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to summer training and that too in core sector. BHEL or NTPC are very good organizations and you can definitely pursue your summer training there and get to learn many new things and concepts.

In order to pursue summer training in NTPC or BHEL you need to write an application to the HR of the concerned organization requesting for such an opportunity. In case you have contacts with high ranking employees, then you can consult them for your summer training. After filling the requisite form and paying the requisite training fees, you can pursue your summer training in NTPC or BHEL.
6th March 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?

I am student of B.tech 3rd year in HIET.My b.tech trade is EE i want to do summer training in BHEL OR NTPC.How can i apply in them.please tell me how can i join them.
I will request you please help me......

Thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?