13th April 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BDS in London or in India?

hi, i m a 3rd year bds studnt in .ma mother is havng a indian passport nd c is in london right nw, nd very soon i vl also get indian passport so ,can i continue ma course in london or i hv to cmplte it nd go there. pls do rlply i m very tensd abt ma future. ma email addres is
[email protected]

21st May 2014, 09:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I continue my BDS in London or in India?

As you have mentioned that you are a 3rd year BDS student and your mother is having an Indian passport and soon you would be also getting an Indian passport so you are confused wether to complete your BDS in London itself or you need to come to India to continue your BDS, you are very tensed about your future so, now I am going to clear all your confusion about your BDS in London or in India and I hope that you will like my suggestions as far as possible.

My suggestion is that yes, you can continue your BDS in London. You should not leave London and Come to India before completing your BDS as London’s BDS institute are very famous all over the world and London’s BDS institute have a very highly qualified teachers so that they can teach in a very professional manner using the latest Dental instrument.

The London’s BDS institute has got all other facilities that a student needs it has highly secured Campus so that students can study safely, it has student friendly teachers so that a student if doesn’t understands an answer he or she can clarify their doubt without any shy and the Certificate which you will get after the completion will help you a lot in getting a good Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?