14th April 2014, 02:29 AM
Vinayak555

Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?

i have completed bsc in biotechnology and i want to do msc in bioinformatics and i am doing through distance because i have no choice i thought much i also have financial problems such as living on rent like so i dont want to be a burden on mom n dad i gotta do somethings on my own. so my question is i have selected bharathiar university of coimbatore for my msc in bioinformatics through distance? is it preferable and will that degree be valid? reply asap thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance recognized?
  2. Is degree MSc Maths from Vinayaka University valid in WBSSC?
  3. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  6. From which university to pursue MSc Bioinformatics correspondence course?
  7. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  8. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  9. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. Is degree through distance education by rvu is valid for govt jobs?
  12. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry
  13. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  14. Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  16. Is Masters degree chemistry from EIILIM university through distance mode valid?
  17. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  18. Which is better between MSc Bioinformatics and MCA? I am interested in Bioinformatics
11th May 2014, 06:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?

It is good to see that you have not given up your studies due to financial instability and pursuing studies even though in the correspondence mode. There is no need to worry concerning your degree of masters from Bharathiar university, Coimbatore. This is because:-

- It is one of the reputed institutions of the country offering correspondence course.
- It is recognized by UGC.
- It has been accredited by NAAC as "A" grade.

Thus, the degree is valid and you can opt for better career opportunities after completion of the course.
18th March 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?

Which is the best Distance Education Institute for Bio Informatics? Read that Bharathiar Univ. is a good one, not sure on how authentic will it still be?
How will it be from BII? Do these universities/institutions provide job assistance?

I also would like to know, from any bioinformatics expert, if it is a must to learn all the languages prescribed in their syllabus? how much of these are practically used in job?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
21st September 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Am completed my ug degree Bsc microbiology. if i do next degree Msc bioinformatics its valuable or not. Shall i do it? Where the (correspondence degree) available. I mean which university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?