16th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for post graduation in Marine engineering? Time required to complete post graduation?

Can i do post graduation in marin engg. After completing be (e&tc) ? What is criteria for me ? How many years are required to complete my post graduation in marin engg ?

11th May 2014, 05:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for post graduation in Marine engineering? Time required to complete post graduation?

Yes, you can definitely pursue post graduation in the field of Marine engineering. But it is not possible to directly go for the post graduation in Marine engineering right after the completion of your engineering degree course in the field of electronics and telecommunications.

This is because the minimal criteria of eligibility for post graduation in the field of Marine engineering is the candidate must hold graduation degree in this field. SO you need to pursue graduation in Marine engineering first and then opt for post graduation. You can take up graduation after your engineering degree course completion or can pursue the graduation course in correspondence now so that you are eligible for post graduation right after your B.E course. It usually takes two years for completion of post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?