17th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA LLB

How much salary can i except after completation of BBALLB

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  2. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  3. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  4. How much salary I can get after completion of BBA?
  5. How much salary should I expect after completion of 4 years course in NTTF Technical Training Foundation?
  6. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  7. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  8. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  9. Future prospects on completion of M.Tech IT? How much salary hike can I expect after M.Tech? Government organizations recruiting M.Tech IT graduates?
  10. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  11. What is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB from NLU or Symbiosis Law school
  12. How much salary can I expect as a Teacher after completion of Master Degree of Economics?
  13. How much salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  14. What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?
  15. Can I get good Job after completion of BBA course? What will be the maximum salary offered for me with this qualification?
  16. How to get admission in LLB after scoring 44% in BBA?
  17. How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2015, 02:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA LLB

The best jobs after completion of BBA LLB as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Business Consultants
  2. Advocate
  3. District and Sessions Judge
  4. Law Officer & Management Accountants
  5. Law Reporter
  6. Finance Manager
  7. Legal Advisor & Human Resource Manager
  8. Munsif (Sub-Magistrate)
  9. Notary
  10. Human Resource Manager
  11. Assistant Advisor

Starting Salary is hugely depend on your other skills also (like confidence, communication, etc )varies from 12000/- to 20000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?